SEPHORA SALE PICKS
Today, I am sharing my favorite beauty items from Sephora in honor of their Holiday Sale which runs until November 9th. I shared this post earlier this year for their Spring Sale which features a few more items I love that aren’t on today’s list. You need to have an account with Sephora in order to use the code but if you shop at Sephora frequently, IT’S WORTH IT (and free!). Use code HOLIDAYFUN and get 10% off for INSIDER accounts, 15% off for VIB accounts, and 20% off for ROGUE accounts.
In quarantine, I’ve been focusing on my skin and hair rather than makeup which is why I am highlighting more skincare products than makeup items. If you’re going to buy anything, I hope it’s one of these:
- This Virtue Restorative Treatment Mask has completely changed my hair – I only use it 1x a week. Virtue is the only haircare line on the market that uses human keratin (instead of animal keratin) to repair and restore your hair!
- I have been preaching about this Born This Way Concealer for months. It has great coverage that doesn’t dry out my skin and blends really nicely.
- This Farmacy Honey Potion Hydration Mask instantly hydrates and smooths my skin. Plus, it’s filled with antioxidants and who doesn’t love putting honey on their face?!
- Youth to the People Kale and Superfood Cleanser is a clean cleanser Haldi Skin recommended I use and I’ve been using it daily. It removes makeup, cleans out my pores, and helps balance my skin’s pH levels.
- Probably one of the best foundations I’ve ever used, the Your Skin But Better Foundation goes on feather light and evens out my skin tone instantly.
- This Clinique Chubby Stick in Whole Lotta Honey color looks great on all skin tones – trust me!
- I can’t say enough great things about my NuFACE Trinity Device. In fact, I have a whole blog post dedicated to how great of a tool it is.
- I love these hydrating Melting Lip Clicks so much, I have 5 of them – in colors Cotton Candy and Caramel.